The Cheltenham Opera Society was founded in 2007 with the following objectives:
- To provide opportunities to increase the members’ knowledge and enjoyment of opera.
- To arrange lectures, discussions and other meetings about opera and visits to operas.
- To listen to opera recitals, live or recorded.
- To act as a network for the English Touring Opera, enabling members to become more closely involved with the ETO and its performances.
- To give opera lovers the opportunity to meet socially in pursuit of these objectives.
These pages last revised 5 August 2017